Sunday, August 28, 2005

Phil Mickelson and the Brazilian Girls

I worked tonight at Stella Blues. Phil Mickelson (Pro golfer for those of you who don't know) came in for dinner! The Brazilian Girls band also came in to eat before their show at Hapa's later. Pretty cool!! Apparently Clint Eastwood comes in often and Mike Meyers was here all summer and was a frequent visitor too. Neat.

I went out last night with girls from school - to Lulu's and Life's a Beach... it was a low key but fun night. Today I went to the beach for a few hours with a girl from work and her daughter. It was pretty overcast where we went, so I'll be beaching it again in the morning. I need a little color! All of this work has kept me from getting sun.

Maggie has agreed to fly out with Jack on September 12th. She'll only stay for a week, but will be back out with my dad in November! It will be fun to show her around. Julie and Tig (Jamie's sister and bro-in-law) will be here late September and we plan to get together. Also hope to have a visit from an old friend, Cory Steinberg in mid-September. :)

I have a webcam now, so I'm planning to have a video session Mom, Lisa, and the kiddos tomorrow evening. It is almost as good as being there in person! I'm looking forward to it.

Well, I haven't eaten dinner, so I better go. Ciao!

No comments: