Monday, July 31, 2006

Are you kidding me?

So, today was the first day of school for students. I have 3 kiddos (2 who showed up today 1 starts next week) and they did well. HERE is the latest job related problem... There is a possibility that a Spec. Ed. position may be cut from this school based on low numbers. WHAT?!?! I overheard this and went to the proper person at the school and district levels. They are both supposed to get back to me ASAP with what this means to me exactly. Many factors involved, but I am NOT going thru this again. I hope the other position (outside of the DOE) is open, b/c if I don't have it in WRITING on letterhead by Friday that my position is secure, I'm out. I can't believe this. I heard about how screwed up the DOE is here, but are you kidding me? I have a master's degree and several years of experience in my field and I am pond scum b/c i am not tenured in this state??? I am trying not to flip my lid. Please send me an email saying something nice, b/c i need it right now. Thanks.

Susie

1 comment:

Allen Hill said...

Suz,

Just read your latest post. You hang in there. Things will work out. Need a laugh? Check out my latest post.

Allen
retiredfolks.blogspot.com