Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Aloha. Lazy day at home after too many days of running around in a row. The burning candle at both ends has to take a break today! I really want to go to the pool at the Grand Wailea, but I just don't have it in me! Here is the link for my new flickr photo site: http://flickr.com/photos/susieclaire/ . I am in the process of figuring out how to transfer pics from my yahoo photos to flickr.. if you know how, pls. help!
Not sure if I'll be making the trip to VA after school is out after all. I have been going thru some cash lately (Australia) so I'm watching the fares. They are around 900.00 right now! No way am I spending that much. I'll just wait and see if they go down. Maybe I'll be able to get a buddy pass or something from a friend who works for the airlines.
Found my mom the perfect Mother's Day present. She saw these golf Crocs (shoes) when she was here a few months ago, and loved them. They were too expensive, but I found them on sale yesterday and got them for her. I had to tell her about them so I could get the size right! She has just started taking golf lessons and is really getting into it.
Well, that's all for now. Just a month left of school... :) Susie

No comments: