Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Bday Mom, Car is sold...


Aloha,

It's Sunday afternoon.. just in from Big Beach. Just a low key day.. beautiful weather as usual. Not to say I am taking that for granted.. it is easy to get used to. Trying to plan for my travel over the holidays and start thinking about whether I'll stay another year or not. Part of me wonders how I'll ever leave and another part of me misses certain things you take for granted on the mainland.

Mom's bday was Friday and she got my package on her actual bday!! Sorry, Jill, for yours being late!!

Dad sold my Honda today!! :) That was quick!! Thanks, Dad. I will make it to the bank to put that money in some kind of IRA or something this week.

Here is a pic from our camping night a few weekends ago. It's Maria, Me, Crystal, and Anthony at White Rock in Wailea. Not too much sleep was had that night.

At the end of the month I have a week off. A few girls are planning a hiking trip on Kaui and I'm thinking about going. I've never been there and it is supposed to be awesome. We'll see.. I just went to Oahu last weekend, so I probably shouldn't!

Talked to Tippy and Aimee earlier. It's crazy how little I talk to some of my mainland friends!! If this applies to you, email or call and let me know what you are up to!

Signing off for now. Cheers!

No comments: