Friday, May 19, 2006

Cross your fingers

I am REALLY hoping that I get this new place that I'm going to look at tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to get my hopes up b/c I'm not sure if they are going to allow a pet, but it's hard not to. The place is 800 sq. ft., one bedroom, has a 500 sq. ft. lanai (deck), has an OCEAN VIEW, and is ridiculously cheaper than any other place with it's attributes! I play tennis with the woman who owns it, and she is discussing the possibility of a pet with her husband. They just had 10 yr. renters move out (I assume they didn't have a dog). PLEASE let this work out! I'm working with my current land lord to make arrangements for my roommate to stay here if I get it. I REALLY HOPE I GET THIS PLACE!!

I'm reading The Secret Life of Bees. I am really enjoying it! Playing tennis tomorrow and Sunday (doubles and then singles). Going out with Paulette Kundis tomorrow night (my high school friend, Jason's, wife who is from here and visiting her parents this week). I'll be home in three weeks. I can't wait to see everyone!

Ciao for now!

No comments: