Sunday, March 26, 2006

Where is the sun?

I know I won't get any sympathy from mainlanders, but the weather has been soooo crappy here for sooo many weeks. My friend, Hagen, is due in later this evening, and I hope the weather takes a turn for the better!! I wanna go to the beach!!

I am off all week (spring break) and looking forward to some R & R. At the very least I'm looking forward to my alarm clock NOT going off for 9 consecutive days. :) Of course, Jack will want to go out early every day, but I'm hoping to convince him to wait a little bit!!

My roommate is working out nicely. We don't see each other much so it works out nicely. She is considerate and clean which is a bonus of course.

This has been a super low key weekend so far. I think the weather is getting me a little lazy. I went to the gym and the grocery store and that's it all weekend! I'll be all over this island this week with Hagen, so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm (I hope I don't mean that literally). There was a tornado on a neighboring island earlier this week (Lana'i). So far we've just had ran and overcast skies here. But I'm over it!!

Talked to Gavin, Lisa, and Katie for a little bit earlier. They had been at Dad's house visiting Dawn and family who were in town for the weekend. If anyone took pictures, send some to me!!

Oh yeah, someone asked me for the link to the local newspaper, so here it is: http://www.mauinews.com/default.aspx. It is worse than the "Daily Stress" as far as content!!

Bye for now, Susie

No comments: