Monday, December 12, 2005

Mele Kalikimaka


It's almost Christmas! I'm at home sick (ughh) and kinda bored. I've had no energy for like 3 days now. Is it time to go to VA for the holidays yet? I am happy to have my condo back to myself (my roommate moved back to Canada last week). Not that I was glad to get rid of her, just to have my own space back.. I really have to find a place after the new year that is more affordable. If you know anyone with a condo in Maui, I'll be glad to housesit for free!!

Jill got a new puppy. She named her Luci!! She is soo cute. Here's a picture of her sweetness...

Finally.. I got the pics of Willie. Long story, but I didn't have my camera and this girl agreed to email some to me... and she finally did! My Aunt Sharon LOVES her some Willie, so I was glad to get them. (I'll have to come back and post the pics b/c I'm having troubles with it right now!!)

Back to work tomorrow.. I've been awake now for 5 consecutive hours without a nap, so I'm hoping my energy is back for good!! I wonder how things went in my classroom today. Or maybe I don't want to know!! I'm sure it was fine.

I'm going to try to go to the Billabong Pro Maui (just to watch of course!) whenever it happens( http://www.billabongpro.com/maui05/ ). It's a womans' surf competition up in Kaanapali.. it was supposed to happen today but was postponed due to small waves. I haven't been to a competition here so I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, I haven't been writing on here much so I wonder if anyone will even read this!! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo doesn't seem to be of Jill's dog Luci. Is that Sasha?