Sunday, December 04, 2005

Aloha!

It's been awhile since I've written. Things are going well here in Kihei. I'm getting things ready for the week.. Went to an acoustic show earlier that was pretty good. A girl from Green Bay playing the ukelele. Go figure. SHe played the Talking Head's "Psycho Killer" on the ukelele! ANyway, made it to the beach yesterday.. the waves were the biggest I've seen so far here. The undertow was pretty strong.. a little scary!

Sasha (the roomie from Canada) is going home for good next Friday. We have had some fun for sure. Looking forward to having my condo to myself for a few weeks! I'm heading to VA on 12/21.

The Hokies couldn't pull off a win last night. Mike said he'd take us to whichever bowl game VT made it to. Looks like it will be the Gator Bowl on Jan. 2. I have to change my flight back here now b/c I was planning to return on the 2nd. Looking forward to a much better game than they played last night!

Lisa and Scott are vacationing somewhere in the Dominican Republic. I'm sure Lisa is in heaven. Trying to get Christmas presents for everyone without going broke. I'm going to pack my suitcases with presents since I don't have warm clothes here to pack really anyway!

I got to talk to Maggie and Katie on the webcam earlier today. Katie is so big and such a sweetie! I can't wait to hold her! Gavin was napping so I didn't get to see him today. Planning to try again tomorrow.

Well I'm really tired so I'm gonna sign off. Keep in touch and take care!
Malama Pono!!

No comments: