Monday, December 17, 2007

It's almost winter break!

Aloha from the Valley Isle. I am getting ready to make the big journey to the east coast this Sunday. :) I have tons of stuff to do before I leave and currently don't feel like doing any of it! I have been under the weather for a week and I am over it!! The low energy part is lingering and I have been sleeping a lot. I am reading Memoirs of a Geisha which is a great book! Jack is going to be boarded while I'm gone, which I'm not thrilled about. I do have a great kennel for him, but I wish he could stay home. It was an option, but it would have been with my ex-boyfriend and I am trying to keep him out of my life!! Anyway, Jack will be fine. I am hoping for a few nanny jobs before I leave so I will have some extra cash. The new car payment will make my funds tighter than ever. I love the car though!

Today is Gavin's 6th birthday. I called and sang him happy birthday and he is having Lisa put a piece of his cake in the freezer for me! Miss those kiddos. Anyway, I have to make it thru 2.5 more days at work and then I'm off for 3 weeks!! WOOHHOOOO!

ALoha, susie

No comments: