Monday, January 23, 2006

Ben Harper on Maui!!

ALOHA to you. I am in a pretty darn good mood! I just found out that Ben Harper is playing on Maui in April!! :) I love Ben. (if you don't know that I'm obsessed with him, maybe we should talk more often!) Here's the website: http://www.kokuafestival.com/ . Hoping to get front row when the presale happens this weekend. Also, my friend Tanya took me surfing yesterday and it was so awesome!! I surprised myself because I was able to stand up pretty quickly! It was my first time and the waves were pretty wimpy, but it was so much fun!! I can't wait to go again.

Tomorrow, I'm looking at a studio that's for rent. Hopefully it is as sweet as it sounds on paper. It will be at least $300 cheaper than I'm paying right now and has a little fenced in yard for Jack. :) We'll see.

Got to play tennis in this round robin social thing on Sunday. I wasn't sure if they were going to keep it up b/c the man whose house it's at passed away in December. He was such a neat guy. His last name is Van Steen and he coached tennis right up until the end. His wife decided to keep the tradition going. I always meet such nice people at these things.

My mom's coming in 2 weeks to visit. :) Can't wait to show her around. If I move into the studio, it will be tight quarters, but I have to try to cut back on my expenses for sure. I have to figure out which days to take off to maximize on her visit.

I hope things are going well in your world. Be in touch.

No comments: